Sunday, September 23, 2007

My First Pushcart Venture - Pushcart Number 82


After learning clay for a good number of years, and particularly the last two years, i've mustered enough courage to do this one-week thing at National Library Board at Victoria Street. I was also inspired by my Jumping Clay teacher, Bee Luan, to do this little 'street survey'. The rental is not too scary and it's in the city area, plus the fact that NUS is having the one-week recess, motivated me to do this.


I just came back from NLB to store some things in my pushcart assigned to me. And i must say it's a very good location. Right in front of the Library entrance.

Look at the map! Hey people, this is an open invite to all to come down to booth no. 82. Check the booth out okay?

Gtg and load more stuff. See Ya!

No comments: