Monday, September 24, 2007

New Territory and New Possibilities

It's 11.35pm and my two kids are asleep, having participated in a collaborated story on their favourite carpet - the one with roads, hotels, carparks, a football stadium, a hangar - you know, boys' favourite things.

It was an exciting day at booth 82 as i made new acquaintances and discovered new possibilities. It was tiring though. Just recalling the stress of packing the things needed for the store was stomach-churning and mind-boggling. A few freaking pimples have found their freaking way to my face, no thanks to stress (just when i was all ready to face the crowd and it pops out. (i must say it hasn't happen for a long time).

I was encouraged very much by the turnout and the purchases that the after-five crowd bought. Of course my spirits were buoyed by by two students around four-fish. And hey, it made my day. Must think of the clay products to make and replenish. Sleep first then say...

No comments: