When a child is given a piece of clay, he or she instinctively squashes, kneads, pokes and presses it. It is a wholesome and fun activity. Our air-dry clay is safe, non-flaking and non-toxic. Very simply, they dry by itself. It also leaves no mess (parents and teachers are happy with this!)
There are so many benefits of playing with clay:
1. It improves one’s gross and fine motor skills.
2. It helps one to be observant.
3. It improves one’s left and right brain functions.
4. It improves one’s self-esteem
5. In addition, shaping air-dry clay into shapes and figurines that one likes is
a fun, all-weather activity fit for all ages!!!
In a one-hour session, the child makes a few items which he or she will be able to bring home. All materials will be provided. It is enjoyable!
Contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the FUN begin!