Friday, November 30, 2012

Meet our new staff!






Meet our staff! Joycelin (picture, right) joined THECREATIVECLAYCO. as a clay craft apprentice as she has a passion for clay craft.

Joycelin says: "Arts have been my burning passion since childhood and making clay art and painting them gives me great joy and contentment.

I Joined Society for the Physically Disabled in 2010 to take up the IT Apprenticeship Programme then later the Techwerkz Pro
gramme. I want to bless others in my clay arts and sell to them to our customers."

When you buy our handmade clay craft, please know that part of the proceeds go to the training and development of our special needs staff.

Say Hi to Joyceline when you see her :-)

We use many varieties of air-dry clay as we are constantly innovating :-)

No comments: