Thursday, October 4, 2007

A valuable experience at NLB





You know the saying that there is only one life and you must try to savour all of life's experiences and be full of the experience of life and all the "Carpe Diem" stuff?

Well, it's true - i believe in it and i am richer in life's experiences because of it.For one thing i got to meet many people and experienced different situations. Then there is improvement in my craft.It's also a good place to hone one's salesmanship and marketing. Definitely.

For your info, the overheads and everything have been covered with money to spare, which of course adds a fruity taste to the entire experience.In wine terminology, it's like a sherry, port or brandy - all nice after-dinner wines.(FYI: Sweet wines should be lightly chilled. Ports should be served at room temperature)

I would like to propose a toast to all and sundry who have appreciated my craft - including my friends and a few who took pictures and video (which i didn't mind). I am especially grateful to my wifey for her understanding. One day when this turns sustainable, i'm sure she'll be happy for me.

I have put my craft on Ebay Singapore. If you are interested to see pictures of my work, kindly go to Ebay Singapore and type "Jumping Clay".

I'll be back...

No comments: